You’re here because, a) you own a business website and often complain about missing on conversions or b) you are looking for the best WordPress CRO plugins to maximize conversion rates and boost sales.
You’re in the right place! Without any further ado, let’s dive in!
Lower conversion rates are outright an unpleasant thing to witness. When it comes to sales, WordPress CRO plug-ins are a reliable solution that accounts for maximum conversion.
Now, if you have spent a considerable amount of time towards configuring a site in WordPress, you should know that finding a WordPress plugin that do the job right requires quite a bit of effort. Ideally, one could consider installing every single plugin that’s out there, but that would lead to a series of issues like:
- Decrease in page speed
- Increased security risks
- Perpetual conflict between themes and plugins used together
While one aims to strike the right chord between site performance and necessity, a little bit of helping the hand goes a long way.
You can always seek assistance from professional CRO experts, like Convertica, for instance, a leading conversion rate optimization company helping clients maximize revenue for your business. That being said, here’s a look at the top 5 CRO plugins that works best to boost conversion rates and affect sales figures positively.
Primary objective: To get more email subscribers
When we talk about conversions, leads rule the roost of the game. Without a smart plugin to help generate leads, any effort uplift ones CRO remains futile. Optinmonster is a powerful plug-in that functions to optimize your email list right across your website accounting for a string of befitting features that include:
- Utilization of multiple types of forms within your blogs to garner the necessary info.
- Freedom to choose from a plethora of templates recording information on online visitors.
- Seamless blending with more than one email marketing service providers, like Constant Contact and Campaign Monitor.
- Detailed Analytics.
- Plenty of options to use sidebars and forms for converting users to customers.
2. Custom Sidebars
Primary objective: Creating sidebars that are relevant to site content
This particular plug-in allows one to create as many as sidebars possible, with plenty of customization options via the widgets page.
Furthermore, it also allows one to share relevant content, which in turn generates a call to action and present before an appropriate menu to one and all visitors.
For instance, if you run a site where you share tutorials on “How to do keyword research online,” you might as well choose to include a custom sidebar that talks about free access to one of your online courses. Thus, offering relevance via this plugin will help improve conversion rates dramatically.
3. Social Locker
Primary Objective: To increase social shares
Back in the halcyon days of social media, the talk was limited to only a handful of people. In a changed scenario today, a plug-in like Social Locker is extensively being used to boost leads and affect sales accordingly.
Using social share on your site shall guarantee one that their website remains all the way relevant online. Here’s how it works:
- You make an offer in the form of a checklist or a video or a downloadable book or want to offer a coupon.
- Grant access to readers to uncover the content while the site owner pays via tweets and likes
- Eventually, it functions to send social signals to the user in exchange for something called “Mystery Content.”
2. Disqus Comments
Primary objective: To engage visitors and invite them to open discussions
Quite a popular choice for bloggers, Disqus is a close-knit community of regular blog readers who read and leave their comments. Key advantages of using Disqus include the following:
- The comments made of Disqus are found and read by search engines.
- The presence of like-minded bloggers within the community.
- Spam is mitigated.
- Relevant and useful content in the form of newsletters for others, who might take an interest in your content.
- Smooth integration.
Primary objective: To help identify your “Most Valuable” clients
Kissmetrics is undoubtedly one of the handiest CRO tools that one can have in today’s date. This is one such plug-in that can help find the answer to the most crucial question concerning your website and other online activities.
Firstly, it helps you gain a clear picture of who your valuable clients are.
Secondly, the outreach campaigns that generate the highest income for you and thirdly the features that your customers love the most about your products or services. And that’s not all. It also lists down reasons why a conversion didn’t happen. In other words, Kissmterics function to offer:
- Useful insights to help comprehend customer behavior right along the sales funnel m thus impacting growth and income.
- Real-time response to visitors.
- Steam all significant issues leading to cart abandonment.
- Tracking customer behavior across all platforms, including mobile.
- Maximize ROI
- Optimize interactions to and from your website.
So, there you have it! 5 best WordPress plugins that can help convert a lead to a customer and even better, a long term evangelist for your brand name.
However, let’s not shy away from being real. There’s probably not one single plug-in that can magically transform your sales figures and put all good things handed to you on a golden platter.
Time, testing, measuring as well as periodic analysis of data all goes into making your sales figures shoot up.